Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 22, 2008

A Week/Weekend of Sadness

I write today in total disbelief of what has happened in the last week. Thursday morning we found out about Kenny Shaffer passing away. Then Friday we found out that Brian Halley had passed away and then this morning we found out that Mary Dorrel passed away. This means that in a matter of three days (Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday) Michael and I will be going to three funerals. I just can't believe how this all happened within such a short time period and how ironic it is that it all happened during Easter weekend. I am just hoping that all of these families are starting to find peace. I also feel bad for these young children that have lost their fathers. It is definitely a sad weekend for the community. I just pray that I can help my student.

God bless all of you and I hope that you appreciate your time with your family because you will never know when the last day will be that you will be with them.

Jamie

No comments: