Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, March 10, 2008

Daylight Savings Time

Seriously... who invented daylight savings time anyway.... this whole spring forward is REALLY annoying.

I had a rather long weekend. I was getting ready for conferences. It seems like it shouldn't take that long considering you only meet with the kid and parents for 20 minutes but it takes me forever to get ready. I think it is because I am slightly OCD and want to make sure that I can fit as much into the conference as possible!

So this means that I got to school at 6:45 (which is old time 5:45) and started making sure I was organized. Then I taught all day and had conferences until 5:40 after school! LONG DAY but a good one.

Now for some more randomness - Last night I saw some friends that I hadn't seen in awhile. It was nice. Their son has gotten sooooooo big. He was six months yesterday and is already around 22 lbs! He's extremely long too. They've already had to change him into the bigger car seat. He is getting big and so is their daughter (2 1/2 years old). She is going to be a knock out when she is older. Good luck to her dad who will have his hands full with the boys.

Well... That's all for now!

JJ

No comments: