Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, March 24, 2008

One Funeral Down... Two More to Go!

Well, today Michael and I went to our first funeral out of the three we are going to in the next three days. Tonight I am going to the visitation for Brian. After the visitation they are having a prayer service. So I am leaving around 6:30 and won't be back until a little after 8:00 p.m. This makes for a very long day. I just feel bad for all of these families. Losing loved ones is such a hard thing.

To make this day a little better I decided that I would watch Enchanted today (without Michael-of course). I thought it would help me not be so sad by everything that is happening around us. It is such a cute movie. I adore it. It is a beautiful love story and I needed that after the funeral this morning.

I better go. More later.

Jamie

No comments: