Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 9, 2008

So I read Jenni's blog all the time and I figured that I should probably try it. She does such a WONDERFUL job expressing herself in her blog.... I thought WHY NOT???

Since this is my first blog I don't really know what to say?

I just got married in November to a pretty great guy (Michael). He is a Maintenance Supervisor at the Housing Authority in our town. He loves to be outdoors (hunt, fish, etc.) and LOVES... I mean LOVES to BBQ. Like the real BBQ not using the grill in the backyeard. He does the kind where you are cooking for hours and you go to competitions! He loves it and I don't mind trying all of the food. :)

It seems like we are busier now than we were before we got married! We (more specifically ME) are booked from now until May 31st. I don't know how it happened but all of the sudden I looked at the calendar and we don't have any free weekends! I just hope that these weekends start getting nicer. It has snowed EVERY WEEKEND since we got married and that was in NOVEMBER!

I guess I better sign off....

Hoping for spring to come soon...
Jamie

No comments: