Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Back to School

Today was my last day back to school since last Thursday at 12:30 p.m. I have to say that I was excited to get back into the routine of school, although this wasn't exactly normal. I went school and taught for a little while and then went to our third and final funeral this week. I am soooo glad that all of the funerals are over now!

I was missing several kids today. I was missing two all day and then I had one that came late and one that came early so basically I had eight out of eleven today. A lot of people would think it is WONDERFUL to have fewer kids but actually when you have that many gone it becomes a pain. You don't want to start teaching new concepts because 1/4 of your class is gone and you don't want anyone to be lost. So it is kind of more difficult and kind of easy at the same time.

Well... I'm gonna go watch John and Kate Plus 8!

Jamie

No comments: