Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, March 17, 2008

Short Week!! Yipee!!!!!

I am so very excited. This week is Holy Week (I teach at a Catholic School) so we are going to have a short week for school! We have school Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and get out at 12:30 p.m. on Thursday. Then NO SCHOOL on Friday AND Monday! I am just excited for it to be Thursday at 12:30 p.m. The sooner the better.

Even though this past weekend was a disappointment (because of missing family members) we still had a nice time. Friday night Michael and I just relaxed. Saturday morning Michael went and worked out and that afternoon we watched August Rush together. If you haven't seen August Rush you need to. It is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! Michael and I both loved it. We actually saw it in the movie theatre and then rented it because we wanted to see it again. After the movie we went over to Michael's parent's house. His mom, dad, sister (it was her birthday), brother-in-law, and us. They ate veggie soup and I of course... at a mini pizza I brought with myself (I'm and EXTREMELY PICKY EATER... Michael makes fun of me for it!). We just hung out and chatted. It was nice. On Sunday we went to Squaw Creek which is a wildlife reserve type thingy. It has a TON of birds. We drove around and checked out all the different type of birds that we there. Then we headed to Sam's Club in St. Joe to buy stuff for our Easter Dinner we are having the coming Sunday. It was a nice little drive for Sunday. Then we got home and picked out wedding pictures. I am going to finish this tonight. :)

I better go... :)

Jamie

No comments: