Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Birthday Celebration

Well, yesterday was Michael's birthday. I ended up working all day on my classwork. I got up and worked from 9 am to noon and then I went for my health screening. After that Michael and I ran for a quick lunch. After lunch I worked from about 1:15 to 5:30 and then we rode with Michael's parents over to Parnell to the K and T to eat supper. I actually finished my reading while we drove over. After we finished supper we stopped by Michael's co-workers and I picked out two new kittens for us. I'm pretty excited about getting them. Afterwards we went to Michael's parents how and while everyone else was eating cake I took a quiz and worked on a threaded discussion. I am really starting to resent this class. It seems like it is taking away almost all of my life time, my summer. I hate that I had to do all that on Michael's birthday. Even when we got home I had to write a paper! Today and tomorrow I have to read two chapters and take two quizzes! I have to do all of that and work a funeral dinner and go to a church supper tomorrow night! Then on Friday I have to take a midterm that is supposed to take between two and five hours!
Sorry, I just really need to complain today and get it all off of my chest!
Anyway, I better go and get to work!
Bye!

No comments: