Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, June 15, 2009

Good times except for class




I am actually doing rather well. Michael and I relaxed on Friday night and on Saturday I worked on my class a little bit. Saturday evening we ate Pagilia's and then went to the bar with Bubba! It was really good to see him. I got the lucky job of driving the two boys home since I stayed sober for them. :) I was exhausted when we finally made it home after one in the morning! We got up on Sunday and went to church and after I went to my mom's. She had roast, mashed potatoes, home made noodles, and rolls. It was AWESOME! After we were done we went shopping for a bedspread. I actually found one I liked and will look nice in our new bedroom. There's a picture at the bottom of this post! Of course the bed in the picture isn't my bed! Anyway, I headed back so that I could watch the season premiere of True Blood. We LOVE that show. It was GREAT too!

Today I watched some kiddos early for one of my friends. I came home and ate lunch and then took a nap. (I couldn't get to sleep until after two o'clock - so I was in dire need of a nap.) After Michael got home we went and looked at refrigerators at Sears. We found one we liked but we weren't sure if it would fit in the spot in our kitchen. We ended up going and getting the garage door opener for the house and measuring the spot and going back to Sears. We ended up buying the fridge and got one heck of a deal! I am pretty excited because I really like the fridge! There's a picture of it at the bottom of the post too.

Tomorrow is Michael's birthday so I ended up making him a special meal because tomorrow he wanted to go to Parnell and eat with his parents. So I ended up making breakfast for supper. We had eggs, bacon, toast, and hash browns! It was really good!
I've done enough procrastinating ... guess it's time to do my school work. I'll probably be working all night long but oh well! At least I'll be done in two weeks!

Enjoy the pictures!
Here's our new fridge!

Our new bedroom set!

No comments: