Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Uuggghhh

Well, I have decided that I'm never going to take an online course again! Don't get me wrong, I really think I am going to like the class and the knowledge I gain from it but seriously.... it is EXTREMELY time consuming. I spent almost the whole day yesterday working on the class in some way or another. I had to go to Wal-Mart to buy a printer and then I had to go back because the printer didn't come with a USB cord. I had to print off all of the note, hole punch them, organize them, and get them into a paper. I had to read through the syllabus. I think had to go through the directions for my journal review, read a story and respond to it.... Can you tell that it's time consuming???? Sorry, I just feel like complaining today, maybe I'll be in a better mood tomorrow!

Here are some pictures from the Vegas trip!


The whole family (minus Aunt Jill and Uncle Terry) in front of our Hummer Limo. We're headed to The Mirage.

Michael and I at Hoover Dam!


Michael and I with one of the members of the Blue Man Group. It was a GREAT show!

I'll put more on later but this at least gives you an idea of what a great time we had at Vegas!

No comments: