Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Changes

I decided that it was time to jazz up the blog a little bit. I'll probably do this throughout the summer but it's because I have time during the summer. I'm lucky during the school year if I write once a month! I decided I had to try this background because it was titled Pookie and that's my nickname from Michael.
Today should be another long day! I still have a ton of pages to read in my textbook, not to mention I need to clean the house up because my parents might be coming to town this weekend! I am really struggling with reading this book because it isn't written in a people friendly manner. I feel like when they wrote the textbook that they just wanted to make everyone else feel stupid and them to feel really smart. I'm not stupid but jeez... this textbook is something else. Yesterday I finally just had to stop because I couldn't handle it anymore. I was kind of going stir crazy because all I had done was stuff for the class!
I did accomplish to walk three miles last night with my friends so that made me feel a little better!
I'm pretty excited today because I know I have one built in break! My friend, Carrie, is in town this week to help with one of the camps out at NW and she and I are going to eat lunch together. I'm also going to drive her by the new house! (I'll try to take some pictures of it at some point and put them on here!
We'll I better go! Lot's to do!

No comments: