Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Class done - Preparing for the Trip

This morning was WONDERFUL! I got to sleep in. I knew that I wouldn't really get to sleep in for a while since we'll be headed on our trip on Thursday. I wanted to take advantage this morning! I was sleeping extremely soundly and then the cat, Callie, jumped on my head and laid down on the pillows above my head. I started to pet her and then looked at the clock and it was 9:30!!!! I don't know the last time that I actually slept that long. I was amazed. Normally during the summer I wake up when Michael gets up but I just slept right through him juggling stuff around this morning.
A friend called me to see if I wanted to go with her and her kids to go get golf balls out of the pond at the country club. I was game so I headed over to her house. We ran around the golf course and found about 14 golf balls. Afterwards we went and ate at Applebee's for lunch. We both had some coupons so that helped out our bill A LOT!
Mid-afternoon I finally made it to school. I got all of my students' portfolios organized and turned in. I also finished cleaning up my desk so that it's ready to be moved out of the classroom. Every year they have to remove everything from our rooms so that they can rewax the floor. I'm just glad that I have everything ready to go so that they can wax the floor and they aren't waiting on me! :-)
I'm pretty excited about tomorrow... I am going to get stuff packed and ready to go for our trip. We leave on Thursday morning and we will be in Vegas until Sunday. After we get back I am planning on starting to pack things up around the house. I will also start my first Master's class on Monday right after we get back!
Well, I better get to bed!
Good night!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Have fun! We miss you! We need to come see the new house when you get moved in!