Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, October 10, 2008

Our Crazy Life

As most people are aware our life has been extremely crazy as of late. My father-in-law accidentially cut the top of his wrist while working on a dishwasher. This happened about two months ago. The same day that this happened the doctor thought that she felt a lump in my breast. That made our evening really interesting because we didn't want to tell Michael's parents and cause them more striff especially when his dad was getting ready to go into surgery. Michael's dad's surgery went well and he is healing slowly but it is getting better. Michael has been running calls with him at night so we haven't seen each other a lot. Next week (Wednesday) I go to St. Joe for an open MRI. (I already have had an ultrasound and they didn't find anything but my doctor wants to double check because of my family history - my grandma died from breast cancer when she was 42 and my aunt had breast cancer at 25 years old) Hopefully once we've gone to this open MRI we will get a clean bill of health and be done. Not to mention in the middle of all of this.... My dad hurts his back and they won't let him work for over two weeks. At on point we thought that he was going to have to have surgery.... He isn't :) So we are all very happy about that!

I will say that I am amazed that next Friday is the end of the first quarter. It doesn't seem like it is October 10th. In a little over a month it will our anniversary. It is amazing to me that we are already up to a year. The only crappy thing about it almost being our year anniversary is that we still don't have our photo album from the wedding photographer.... Can you believe that???? It's been a YEAR (almost)! We have been talking to her for months about this and she has finally gotten us website where we can see what it looks like. Michael and I are pretty disappointed! It isn't nearly what we thought it was going to be. She doesn't have any pictures of the boys (groomsmen) in the book and it doesn't have any words in it at all ... Like... Michael and Jamie Casteel or our wedding date... NOTHING! I am just really frutstrated that it is taken so long and it doesn't even look that good.

No comments: