Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Life as a Single Girl... At least for the week ;)

So this morning my lovely husband left for his maintenance conference that is down at the Lake of Ozarks so I am a single girl for this week. Which is a strange feeling. I feel odd being at home by myself and just the cat. I havne't done this in quite a while. I haven't been at my apartment knowing that I am going to sleep in my bed for the next three nights by myself. By the way... I'm not the only one that is feeling wierd - The cat puked twice tonight when I got home!
So this evening I went with my friend - Amy - to go eat pizza. We went to eat with our school's volleyball team because she is the coach and we were celebrating the end of their season. After we were finished we went to the NWMSU volleyball game.
At the game they decided to have a PINK OUT night. Everyone was supposed to wear pink to bring awareness that October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. They were passing out free pink shirts to people with pink shirts but they didn't have enough for everyone so they were just randomly handing out. I felt really bad for our volleyball girls. Only four of them got a shirt. I was trying to get one from the guy handing them out for a younger student who is moving after this year. She was almost in tears because she really wanted a shirt. I talked to the guy and some very rude college students were complaining that he handed them out to all of these "12 year olds and not the college students". She as being extremely rude and obscene. She was saying the "f" word and making a complete fool of herself. So we just walked away. The volleyball girls were talking about her later and I just told them that they should be proud of themselves because they acted more mature than the dumb college girl!
Now.... that I have vented I am headed to bed!
Night!

No comments: