Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 23, 2008

My last night as a single girl ;)

Well... It is my last night as a single girl... tomorrow Michael will be back home! I'm pretty excited about that. I haven't seen him since Tuesday morning and that was for about five minutes and he wasn't really coherent yet! He had just woke up.

I am stoked that Michael will be at home! The only thing that is kind of a bummer is that when he gets home we won't get to really spend a lot of alone time together because we are going to my mom and dad's house to help them tile their kitchen. We are working on their kitchen Friday night and Saturday morning. We will leave their house on Saturday mid-morning to head the the NWMSU game at Washburn. Then we will come back to the ville. On Sunday we are going to help my friend paint her stairway.

So it's another busy weekend for us - not to mention at some point I will have to get all of my lesson plans done for next week and get ready for our Parent-Teacher Conferences. There's definitely a lot to do this weekend. I think I am going to do laundry tonight and watch Gray's Anatomy! :)

No comments: