Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Fun Weekend!

We had a really fun weekend! It was homecoming this weekend for NWMSU! Friday night we went to Bubba's parent's house to celebrate his birthday. After we ate supper and had cake and ice cream I dropped all the boys off at the bar and came home. I just relaxed on Friday night. Finally at 1:30 in the morning Michael called me and said that he and the boys were ready to be picked up. I went and picked them up at the bar. Then we went back to Bubba's parent's house and we were there until almost three in the morning. Michael was feeling NO PAIN by that point! I told him that I had planned on going to the parade the next morning and that he was going with me. I knew the Saturday morning was going to be rough for him.
We got up on Saturday morning and Michael took some medicine before we left. It was pretty chilly but I enjoyed the parade. Michael was pretty cranky but that's what happens when your hungover! :o)
After the parade we came home and Michael took a nap. He finally woke up at 12:30 and we headed over to the tailgate. The game started at 1:30 in the afternoon. We went to the game which was wonderful. The BEARCATS won 56 to 7. After the game we helped pick up trash in the stands and left. I told Michael that it was too nice of a day to hang out inside all day. We decided to just drive around. We went out by Mozingo Lake and drove around and then we went to Parnell and ate supper at the bar. I love their food! It is WONDERFUL! Then we came home and I watched a movie called "Living Proof" on Lifetime. It was a really good movie. I asked Michael to watch it with me and he came in and laid down on the couch and feel asleep.
We got up this morning and I took a shower. Michael made breakfast (french toast and bacon). Then we headed to church. After church we drove around and looked at houses. We're a little disappointed because we would like to buy a house but there just isn't anything in our price range that we think is worth the money and/or doesn't need completely remodeled! So I guess we're just going to have to wait for a while to get a house or build.
Now it's 2:15 in the afternoon and my husband is asleep on the couch (the Chiefs just weren't worth watching today) and my cat, Callie, is asleep on the top of my chair. I think I may join them and take a short nap and then it's time to get ready for school this week... Yeah lesson plans... You can tell how enthusiastic I am about writing them can't you!
Have a good week!

No comments: