Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 2, 2010

34 and 1/2 weeks

As of last Wednesday I was 34 weeks. Below is a picture of me on Wednesday morning before school. The little guy is gradually starting to drop down a bit. He isn't up in my ribs as much as he was a couple weeks ago! I'm glad to say that he is still pretty active. The weekly e-mails that I get about my pregnancy said that he should start slowing down because he's running out of space but so far he doesn't seem to care about that. He's still kicking like crazy and having a good time! :) I frankly can't believe that we have about five and a half weeks left. It doesn't seem possible that we should be so close to the end.

Tomorrow is our 34 week appointment. I know it's a little late. I got a call last week letting me know that I needed to reschedule my doctor's appointment that was supposed to be last Thursday. So I called and got it rescheduled for tomorrow. I'm excited to go in tomorrow because i know that this is our the last our our "two week" appointments. I will have to start scheduling an appointment every week now!

The other night Michael kind of had a moment where he realized that I am getting bigger and that this baby is coming pretty soon! He looked at my belly as he was dropping me off at school and said, "You're getting really big." I then informed him that it is normal for pregnant ladies to get big! He said he knew that but seeing my big belly made it more realistic. :)

Well I am going to go relax after our big exciting weekend (Apple Blossom BBQ on Friday and all day Saturday and then the Pancake Breakfast for school today). I'll update again soon!

No comments: