Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Updated pictures of the Cole's room!

This evening I was pretty lucky! My mother-in-law and father-in-law came over to help Michael and I organize Cole's room. We have not had a chance to get things the way we want them because of how busy we have been! Below are some updated pictures of the room!
These are the curtains that Michael's c0-worker made. We will be adding some mini-blinds to help get some privacy!

Here is our dresser. The little blow up animals are from one of our showers. The picture frame on the wall hold the parenting advice from my second graders! TOO FUNNY!

This is the changing table with our cute monkey hooks on the wall!
This is the left side of the room.

This is the adorable growth chart that I found to match the monkey hooks!

This is our crib with the blanket and our new mobile! The mobile even has a remote control!!!!

This is a picture of the rocker, ottoman, and pictures that we got from some friends!

Another picture of our monkey hooks

Here's the close up of the hooks. I am in love with the NW hat. It was a gift from my in-laws!

This is our bookcase that we just received as a gift from Michael's mom and sister! I'm SOOOOO happy they decided to give us the bookcase! I love it!!

1 comment:

Barbra Casteel said...

I ran into your blog after googling my son's name (Cole Casteel) for motorcross race results. It's crazy to think there are other's out there with our names. I love the fact that you put the crazy life of the Casteel's because that's how I feel. And what a great idea to blog about your life and keep track. Well thanks and congrats on the baby.