Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Pictures that go with the last post

Fox Pictures
Before you look at these pictures I would like to make sure that everyone realizes that I had to take the pictures without the flash because I didn't want to scare the momma fox. Because I didn't have the flash on it made them a little blurry.

The little three clumps at the bottom of the picture are the fox puppies!

This little one was pretty daring. He was running all over the steps!

Here's our daredevil puppy getting himself a drink!

Isn't the momma pretty?
Pregnancy Picture - Update
Here's the newest belly picture!
My 32 week picture. This was taken on April 14, 2010.
Pictures from the Baby Shower on April 10, 2010.

Our bathtub for the baby full of goodies to help with bath time!
The blanket that Janette made for us. It's so beautiful!

Michael with his balloon belly and my real belly!

Our adorable monkey cake!

Michael and I behind the cake table!

No comments: