Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 1, 2010

30 Weeks and counting

As of Wednesday I officially hit the 30 week mark. That means we ONLY have about ten more weeks before our little munchkin arrives! I know that I personally have hit the scared point! I am starting to get even more nervous about giving birth, being a parent, getting no sleep, etc.
Anyway, I thought I'd show an updated picture of me. Before checking them out I would like to note that these pictures were taken at 8 o'clock at night so that's why I look a little haggard!
Here's a closer up picture of me on Wednesday evening!
Here's a further back picture of me! I'm not sure why this one is blurry but I thought I'd post it anyway! As you can tell little Cole is sitting pretty high right now!
He is extremely active. He was kicking me the other night when I first went to bed. I had Michael feel it and he was completely freaked out by the fact that the kick was as hard as it was!

No comments: