Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Easter and this weekend

Our Easter went well! We had Michael's parents, sister, brother-in-law, and grandmother here for lunch on Sunday. My parents were here too. They actually came up on Saturday and hung out for the evening and most of the day Sunday. It was really nice to have everyone at our house. Can I just tell you how much I LOVE having a house! It really is WONDERFUL! After we all ate lunch some of us went for a walk on the walking trail that goes in front of our house to the middle school. My parents, Michael's parents, and Michael and I went for the walk. I made it most of the way but my stomach muscles were not enjoying the walk. They were stretching so I sat for a little bit, maybe five to ten minutes, and on their way back they picked me back up!

I'm really excited about this weekend! Today after school we're headed to Des Moines. We are going to go to a consignment sale with my sister-in-law tomorrow and see if we can get some baby stuff. We're planning on getting some clothes for Cole when he gets older. We will be coming back late on Friday night so we can get ready for Saturday.

Saturday some of our friends are having a baby shower for us! I'm really excited to see a lot of them because the last time I saw them I wasn't showing at all and now I have my little baby bump! :)

I'll try to get some pictures from this weekend up sometime next week! Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: