Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Taking a little break!

This weekend is going to be a buys one. We don't actually have any plans with anyone else but we have plans of what we want to get accomplished. I have already been up at school this morning and worked for a couple of hours. My plans are to get my room organized for the end of the school year. At some point I need to pack my bag for the hospital and Cole's stuff for the hospital. I really want to make sure that everything at school and home are in order in case I would have this baby early. Right now I am so busy that most (most but not all) of me wants Cole to stay right where he is. I hope he is enjoying his last couple of days, or weeks inside of me.
I came home from school to eat a late lunch with Michael. Michael has several plans for his weekend too! He's already cleaned out the gutters, he's doing some kind of electrical fix, painting a spot on the siding and installing a new basement door. He is also going to come into school and help me move some of the stuff that I can't, since I'm not allowed to do any heavy lifting!
Hopefully we can get everything on our to do lists done so that we can relax a little bit this week. I would love to be able to come home one night this week and take a nap and not worry about needing to do something!
Right now we are in count down mode... 3.5 days of school left and the baby is due in 18 days. The doctor did tell me she wouldn't let me go over a week late so at the most I only have 25 more days of being pregnant before I get to meet my son! SCARY!!!
I hope everyone has a good weekend and enjoys the beautiful weather!

No comments: