Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, May 17, 2010

Quick Update

This is going to be a quick update. I just realized I haven't updated the blog in quite a while and people may be inquisitive about how we're doing.

This past weekend my aunts had a baby shower for us! My family was there and so were some friends from high school and college. It was great to see them! We received a TON of stuff! I'm pretty sure that we have EVERYTHING we need to get ready for Cole's arrival. I know we have more than enough. We are extremely lucky to have such great friends and family. I'll upload some pictures later to show some of the things we got.

Below is a picture of me take last Wednesday. I'm 36 weeks in the picture. Hard to believe that I've been pregnant for 9 months. Today is another doctor's appointment. We will be going in again next week, the following week, and the week after that. Today is the first time they will check me to see if I'm dilated at all. I think appointment is going to be the one that makes it even more realistic that this baby is coming! I'm getting excited and ready for this baby to come. I need to pack my bag and the baby's soon.

Well, I have to go get ready for our field trip today! I hope everyone has a great week and that it goes by QUICKLY!



No comments: