Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Moving right along!

Well, we're moving right along! 22 weeks and getting close to 23! I can't believe that we have about 17 and 1/2 weeks before this baby is supposed to arrive. It still boggles me that we're going to have a baby in just a few short months. The good thing right now is that we have a lot of stuff already, thanks to some very kind and generous friends. We've got baby furniture ordered and it should be here soon. Although we still have a lot to do, I don't feel totally over-whelmed! If anything I'm completely terrified of the labor but I'll have to deal with that when it comes time. There's nothing I can do, it's coming whether I want it to or not!
As a side note our friends had their baby on Friday night. He is ADORABLE! Seeing his pictures really made me excited to have our little guy!
Well, I'm pretty tired so I better head home...
Here's to secretly hoping for a snow day tomorrow so that I can get ahead in my grad class!
:)

No comments: