Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Exciting News!

Well, I finally felt the baby move this week! On Wednesday I had to call the doctor and get a refill on my prescription. While I was on the phone with the nurse I asked her when I should start to feel the baby move - I was 23 weeks that day. She told me that it should be soon but that some people never feel their baby move because of where the placenta is attached. I was somewhat disappointed about the fact that I might not ever feel the baby. I talked to the kindergarten teacher about this. She said that I should lay down with no noises and do some deep breathing. So that night I went home and cooked Michael supper (yes, I'm aware that this is shocking!). After I was done I went and laid down in the bed. I thought I felt something but wasn't sure and a couple minutes later, there it was! The baby was going crazy! I was so excited. On Thursday I felt him a some too. Friday during our Catechatical Day in K.C. I felt him a TON! Friday night I had Michael try to feel him and Cole was agreeable! Michael actually got to feel him move twice! He wasn't nearly as excited as I was but I'm sure that's because I can actually feel more than him!
Well, we're headed out to one of the cabins at Mozingo to celebrate Valentine's Day but I just wanted to update everyone with our exciting news!

No comments: