Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, February 19, 2010

Holy Snow!

Holy Snow! Yes, I said snow. In case you didn't know Northwest Missouri has gotten a LOT of snow. Michael has written down all of our snow we have gotten prior to today and before today it was 40 inches! Then today, they were calling from one to three inches by 11 a.m., then they changed it to two to three inches by 1. We got out of school at 12:30 and Michael followed me home because he was worried my car wouldn't make it. I made it fine and we measured and there is already SIX inches of snow on the ground! We measured around 1:45 this afternoon. So much for that three inches! Of course that means that I won't see my husband at all this evening since he'll be busy blading snow. Oh, and to make it better it's supposed to snow even more on Saturday evening and all day Sunday. Also on Sunday we're supposed to have high winds which is perfect for blizzard like conditions. Can you tell I REALLY REALLY REALLY don't like snow anymore. You know it's bad when my students, second graders, are complaining about snow! :-) I am beyond ready for spring. Let's hope this weekend is the end of the snow for this winter. I doubt it will be but I'm still going to hope for it to be the end!

No comments: