Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, January 11, 2010

Snow Days Galore!

Last week was our first week back to school. I headed back on Monday just like normal. We made it through Monday and Tuesday with no major issues and then Wednesday came. We ended up getting out of school on Wednesday at 12:30 p.m. We got another big snow and then we had lots of blowing wind. Basically the wind ended up drifting roads shut! We didn't have school on Thursday because of the drifts and on Friday the roads still weren't great but we also had frigid temperatures! So no school on Friday either. So instead of getting back into the swing of things we ended up back at home! So I had a nice little extended vacation that wasn't planned!
Today I headed back to school and hopefully, fingers crossed, we'll get back into the swing of things!
The big news is that tomorrow (Jan. 12th) we're going to find out if we're having a girl or boy. Michael thinks that the baby is a girl and I have absolutely no idea if it is a girl or boy. Some of the teachers are going to wear blue or pink shirts tomorrow based on what they think the baby is. It should be pretty fun to see whose right and whose wrong! I'm also going to ask my students and we're going to make a graph!
I'm really excited and I'm also happy that our family is going to join us. Michael's mom and my parents are going to go with us! :)

No comments: