Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Getting ready to head back to the daily grind...

So tomorrow, my "regular" life starts again. I am going to go into my class and work to get everything ready for this school year. I am excited to put my new stuff into my class and start working on my classroom. I hope that everything turns out the way I envision it. I don't know if it will or not but I'm going to hope for it.
Michael and I had date night again tonight. It has become our Sunday ritual on Sunday nights to eat supper together and then watch True Blood on HBO. We LOVE it. It is so action packed and funny. It's rare that we find a show that both of us like. It's a really nice way to spend an evening together!
Today, before date night, Michael and I rode around with Flem and Beanie. We went on a Sunday drive. You need to know that this wasn't a normal thing for me in my family growing up. We didn't just randomly drive around without a purpose, at least not very often. However, Michael's family frequently did this growing up. This is a major difference between our families. It isn't a big one it just shows a way that we were brought up differently. Back to my story, we ended up being in three different states in one day Kansas, Missouri, and Nebraska. We ate at a restaurant that overlooks the Missouri River. It was really nice to eat and watch people boat and jet ski. Then we did some more driving. It was nice to go for a little drive. I actually enjoyed it quite a bit. I try to make sure that I am willing to go on these little trips. I know how important it is to Michael to be able to do this.
Well, I need to go so I can get up early (earlier anyway) to get to school.
Hope everyone is doing well!

No comments: