Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Getting into the swing again...

I'm trying to get back into the swing of school. So far I have been at school everyday by 7:00 am. This is a major improvement over last year. Last year I would make it a couple of days and then I wouldn't get to 7:15/7:20 and we're supposed to be there at 7:15. I am hoping that I'm able to keep this up. I'm not sure because it's not fun getting up at 5:30 every morning but I'm gonna try.
So far the house ROCKS. I soooo happy that we found it and have made it our own. I just feel like this is the right place for us to be. It truly feels like a home. I'm just hoping for some pitter pattering of some baby feet soon so that we can have a family here. That would just make this house complete... to have our family here. We're going to continue to hope that we get lucky and get pregnant. We're also going to keep saying lots of prayers!
I better go to get ready for school.
Have a great TUESDAY!

No comments: