Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, August 10, 2009

Day One

Well, I'll be at school in about an hour... I am AMAZED that it is already time for me to be back in school. I tried to enjoy my last weekend before the chaos that is the first week back to school. Next Tuesday we actually start but today all of the teachers are heading back! This week I have to get my room in order, no small feat, before Open House on Tuesday! I'm amazed that it's already that time of year. The positive side is that this time last year I was living in an apartment and now... we're in a house! It's a great feeling to be in your own home. I can't even explain how much different I feel about this house versus the old apartment. We'll I need to go and get ready for school. More updates to come later.

No comments: