Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Nearing the end of July... Sigh

It's extremely hard for me to believe that August is only a few days away.  I'm not sure where the last 10 weeks went and I know for sure that I'm not ready for it to be August.
We go to the doctor for Chloe's two month appointment on Monday.  She's actually 10 weeks old, as of yesterday.  I can't believe we're already going in for her check up.  It doesn't feel like she should already be two months old.  It's amazing how much more relaxed Michael and I this time around.  I know that it's normal for people to be more relaxed the second time they have a kid but Chloe has also made it extremely easy to be relaxed.  She has such a sweet personality.  She has begun to smile a lot more and she's cooing a lot too!  I just love watching her develop and grow.
Cole continues to be a great brother.  He is always willing to help us by throwing away diapers, getting the bink, etc.  I feel lucky that he's such a happy go lucky kid.  He is so great about going with the flow and waiting for things (like a drink while I'm feeding sissy).
This coming week Michael is on vacation.  It's really been the only time he's taken off work this whole summer except when Chloe was born.  He's going to go and help me hang posters... I don't do ladders!  We're also just going to hang out with the kids.  I'm kind of excited to spend time with just the four of us.
I'm somewhat excited about school starting and somewhat dreading it.  I'm excited because of the training I just took and I can't wait to implement some of the things I learned in my classroom.  I'm dreading it because I'm really not excited about leaving Chloe and Cole.  I have really enjoyed this summer being at home the most of any.  I think it's because I've really seen Cole develop and grow this summer.  I've also got a ton of snuggling time with Chloe.  I'm not ready to leave that.  It makes me a little teary eyed even thinking about it. We are so blessed that we have a great daycare that we know love both of our children.  It makes it a little easier to send the kids there but it's still hard.
I'm going to try not to think about that right now... I'm just going to enjoy finishing July and the beginning of August!

No comments: