Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Keep Plugging Along!

Well, I'm 38 weeks and 3 days pregnant right now!  It's hard to believe the last time I was pregnant I went into labor at 38 weeks and 4 days!  Kind of crazy!
I've been super busy these last two weeks.  I'm really excited though because I made it through my presentation for Teacher Academy, the Second Grade Retreat, and our Spring Program (tonight).  Now the next big thing I have to get through (without having the baby) is tomorrow's end of the year field trip.  :)  Hopefully I won't go into labor while we're in St. Joe!  I do go in to the doctor tomorrow.  I'm hoping to hear some positive news (i.e. - I'm dialated more than 1 cm and effaced more than 50%).  I'm going to keep my fingers crossed.
I'm really hoping to have this baby on Sunday.  See I was born on Mother's Day and I'm hoping that my daughter might want to follow in my footsteps!  We'll see.  I'm beginning to lose hope that she wants to come out at all!
We'll I'm headed to bed.  I'll update with info from tomorrow's appointment!

No comments: