Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Almost 37 Weeks

Tomorrow I will be 37 weeks pregnant!  It's hard to believe that in three weeks or less I'll have a little baby girl!  We've been in the world of boys for so long that having a girl is going to be extremely different!
I have to admit that I'm getting very anxious to meet her and see what she looks like.  My impatience is getting really bad because this weekend I got to hold and love on my adorable little niece.  It makes me want to have my little girl here so that I can hold her and cuddle with her.
I think we're progressively getting busier!  This weekend we ran to St. Joe on Friday night to drop Cole off at my parents house.  Then we picked up our new flooring for our kitchen and dining room.  On Saturday I had First Communion practice and then worked at school all day.  Michael worked on the flooring in the dining room and kitchen flooring all day.  Today we have First Communion with three parties we've been invited to attend after Mass.  Then we're headed back to St. Joe to pick up Cole and go buy meat for various events.  This coming week is going to be almost as busy... Teacher Academy, second grade retreat, faculty meeting, doctor's appointment, and making a bbq dinner next weekend.  I'm curious to see how next week's doctor's appointment goes.  With Cole I was 1 cm dilated and 50% effaced at 37 weeks, let's hope we'll be similar with Chloe!

No comments: