Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, May 14, 2012

The End is in Sight!

Hallelujah!  The end of my pregnancy is in sight.  Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy some of pregnancy, but I'm ready to meet this little girl.  My curiosity is killing.  I want to know what she looks like, does she like to be swaddled, is she going to like to snuggle, how is Cole going to adapt to having to share mom/dad/grandparents/etc.  I know that the end is in sight because this Friday my doctor is going to induce me at 6 am.  So hopefully sometime on the 18th we'll get to meet Chloe!
It's hard to believe that in five days we'll be in the hospital ready for labor - yes, I'm aware it could be sooner but I've decided that Chloe is extremely stubborn and doesn't feel like vacating my womb anytime soon!  We got her bag packed for the hospital and loaded into the van.  We also got her car seat installed yesterday.  The only things we have left to do is to get my bags packed, which I really can't do until the day of because I am using the majority of my stuff daily!
Let's pray that this week goes by quickly and that I get everything done both at home and school before Friday.  :)

No comments: