Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, March 30, 2012

32 Week Check Up

I went to the doctor today for my 32 week check up with the doctor.  So far I am only six pounds over my starting weight, which is great!  The doctor measured me and I was exactly 32, which I found interesting since the last time I was there (29 weeks) I measured 33.  I asked her if I was measuring the correct length because Chloe had dropped and she said yes.  We talked about the fact that she's probably going to be early (I'm keeping my fingers crossed for this).
Oh, our other fun news we found out this week, Cole is allergic to Sulfa!  Last Friday I picked him up from daycare and they said he had taken three naps, which is completely out of character, and he had a couple of loose diapers.  Over the weekend he would get a low grade fever off and on.  We took him in to the doctor on Monday and he had a double ear infection.  Of course I kind of already figured it was that because the last time he was teething he got a double ear infection.  So the doctor gave us Sulfa antibiotics and we gave him some Monday mid-morning, Monday evening, and Tuesday morning.  Michael stayed home with Cole on Tuesday and went over to his mom's house.  They were outside for about an hour and then they came home.  When they got home he was running a 101.4 (or 101.6) fever and was covered on his stomach and back in hives.  So we went to the walk-in clinic.  Luckily we got in quickly.  The doctor say him and immediately said, he was allergic to Sulfa.  He said for some reason red heads are more allergic to it than others and being out in the sun can activate or make the reaction happen more quickly.  So he's off of that.  We just got an antibiotic shot for his ear infections.  He still had hives yesterday but today, they're all gone!

No comments: