Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Moving like crazy and Nesting

Chloe has been moving like crazy the last couple of weeks.  I'm guessing it's because she's running out of room in here!  She's been so active that a couple of nights ago Michael could see her moving and he was sitting across the room.
I had a major case of nesting this past Sunday.  Once we got home from church and lunch I spent the entire afternoon cleaning Cole and Chloe's room.  I got all of Cole's clothes that are too small toted up and put away. I got all of Chloe's room organized by size and hung up.  I'm feeling a lot better about now that I have these two things taken care of.  It's funny because my room isn't looking so hot but I just had to have Cole and Chloe's room take care of.  I think the whole nesting instinct is amazing!  Michael asked me if I could possibly have it after I had Chloe!  :)
Well, I better go.  I need to get ready for school.

No comments: