Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, March 1, 2010

A nice and relaxing weekend

This past weekend was really nice and relaxing for me (Jamie). Michael left on Thursday morning around 6. He and some friends went to Minnesota for a BBQ Contest on a frozen lake! I know it doesn't make sense to BBQ on a frozen lake but that's what he did.
Friday night I went and ate with a fellow teacher and a lovely lady that subs for us. After supper we went to see The Music Man at NWMSU.
Saturday during the day I cleaned up some more and later on in the evening my parents came to visit. It was really nice to have them here for the weekend without having anything that we had to do. Normally when they come up we have some kind of home improvement project that we need their help with. We hung out for a while and then went and ate and watched the Olympics. Sunday was basically just as easy going. We had breakfast at the house and watched the Olympics most of the day. Michael got home Sunday late afternoon so he got to see my parents for a bit. Sunday night Michael and I went to our Lenten Prayer group and then I worked on grad class stuff.
It was really nice to not have a weekend where I was on the run.
This coming weekend we have our infant safety class. We were supposed to take this in February but because of our massive snow storms it got postponed. We'll be there from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Saturday and then we'll go to our prayer group on Sunday evening again. Hopefully this will be a pretty relaxing weekend as well!
I hope everyone is doing well. I feel somewhat lost without facebook, I gave it up for Lent. If you feel like giving me an update on how you're doing please leave me a comment! :)

No comments: