Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Looking forward to this weekend!

I know that everyone is always excited for the weekend but I'm more excited than normal because we're going to go to my hometown this weekend. Michael, my mom, my dad, and I are headed to Macon for some Chinese. Yes, I did just say that I'm driving over two hours for Chinese food. Actually that's not the only reason we're headed east, it's also to celebrate my dad's birthday and because we haven't been to Macon in a long time. I actually haven't been there since November of 2008. So it's definitely time for a trip back home. There just so happens to be an EXCELLENT Chinese restaurant, that I used to work at, in Macon that we're going to go eat at. We're also meeting up with my mom's friend, Gayle. I'm pretty excited to see her because the last time I saw her I wasn't showing and I know she'll be all excited that I have a little baby bump now! :)
We're just going to go over on Saturday for the day. Saturday evening we're going to spend the night with my parents in St. Joe. While we are in St. Joe, either Saturday evening or Sunday morning, we're going to go register for the baby. I'm really excited about this. Of course Michael really could care less but he's going to appease me! Sunday evening we are having our Lenten Prayer Group over to our house. We'll have our prayer group session and then we'll eat supper. I am kind of excited because we have the baby room done for them to see!
Well, I need to go grade some papers. It's hard to believe but tomorrow is the last day of third quarter! I'm still kind of in shock about that!
Hope everyone is doing well! :)

1 comment:

Erin said...

Um....just so you know....we miss you!