Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Finally.... a weekend without a plans!!!

We've finally made it to a weekend without plans. I know it's our own fault that we're so busy but it is nice to not have a weekend that's booked solid.

Last night we had our Christmas program for school. My students did a really good job! Actually all of the kids did really good. Of course as soon as I got home I changed into my pajamas and went to sleep! Michael ended up going up to Carson's with Bubba and having a couple of beers.

My game plan for the day is to get all of my Christmas shopping done and get all of my presents wrapped! I'll be so glad when I know that I'm finished with all my shopping.

Lately I've kinda been in my head if that makes sense. I just keep thinking about how different our lives will be this time next year. I'm really excited about having this baby and I can't wait but part of me is worried about being a parent. We've always just been Michael and Jamie and I'm worried about being Michael, Jamie, and baby. I'm guessing that these are pretty normal concerns for expecting parents. I guess my mind has been running away with all of my thoughts. I don't know if it's Christmas that has me thinking or what. Well, I guess it doesn't matter what my concerns are because this baby is coming! :)

Anyway, I gonna get ready so that Michael and I can get our shopping done. I hope everyone has a good weekend!

No comments: