Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 8, 2009

More pregnancy information...

I'm sure everyone wants some more information about my pregnancy so I thought I'd put it on here. Like I said my hCG on Wednesday (Sept. 30th) was 58 and Friday (10/2) it was 168. I went in Monday to get more blood work done. They went ahead and did the full blood panel for pregnancy. I got my results on Tuesday for my hCG... it almost quadrupled! As of Monday my hCG was 647. I'm amazed at how high it is. I'm so glad it's going up like it should! Also, I continue to have several symptoms. I am nauseous, dizzy sometimes, a little bit of heartburn, dry heaving, horrible headache (hormonal), and so much more. Hopefully these symptoms keep up because that will mean the baby is developing well. Ohhhh and I'm TOTALLY exhausted! I'm so ready for bed by 8:30 anymore!
Well, I'm going to grade some papers before I fall asleep!

No comments: