Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, October 5, 2009

Might as well put this on here...

I figured I should go ahead and put the good news on the blog considering that a lot of friends and family already know. Michael and I are going to be parents (hopefully, if all goes well). I am pregnant. It is still really early on in the pregnancy. We're really hoping that everything turns out okay with this one. We would like to ask for prayers for a healthy baby and a full term pregnancy. My hcg level last Wednesday was 58 and by Friday it was 168. The numbers are supposed to double, if not triple, within 48 hours. From 58 to 168 is a rise of 2.89. So we're taking this as a good sign. I have also had some other symptoms: heartburn, nausea, and throwing up. Unfortunately, I threw up in the La Bonita parking lot last Friday evening in front of some old St. Greg's students. I had to explain that I was pregnant because I didn't want them to think I was drunk coming out of La Bo's.
I'll keep everyone updated as we get more information.
Hopefully "Baby Casteel" is going to be strong and healthy!

1 comment:

Jenni Halley said...

Ha! That is hilarious! Lots of prayers!