Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 17, 2009

First Doctor's Appointment

Friday was my first "real" doctor's appointment with my regular doctor!!!
Before I tell you about that I need to tell you why my husband wasn't able to make it to my appointment. About a month and a half ago or two months ago Michael's friends asked him to go on a fishing trip down south. I had to talk Michael into going. This trip was scheduled for the weekend following Michael's maintenance conference in Springfield. So Michael was scheduled to be gone Tuesday through Sunday! Of course this is all before I knew that I was pregnant and got my first doctor's appointment scheduled from the Friday that he was going to be gone.
Since Michael was gone my mom offered to come to my appointment. At first I said no but after a highly emotional week (can't help it because of my hormones) I decided that I wanted her to come. So Friday mom and I went in and we got to see the baby's heartbeat. My doctor said that the baby was developing exactly like it should. I was soooo excited to hear that the baby was developing correctly. I was so relieved to hear that. I was so worried that she was going to say that something was wrong with the baby. They also gave me my official due date - June 10, 2010. My mom totally called Michael to aggravate him that she got to see the heartbeat and he hadn't. :)
We go back on October 30th for another appointment. After that we should be going once a month! I'm just sooo excited that everything is going well!

No comments: