Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Three day weekend :)

Well, I'm happy to say that I don't have school tomorrow. :) I'm pretty sure that my kids are even more excited than I am. hehehe
Anyway, yesterday, we went to my mother's house and hung out with her. We got to see my mom and dad and my mom's friend Gayle. We had a really nice lunch with them and my grandparents. We hung out for a couple of hours and then headed back because Michael was on call! Then we went to church and over to Michael's friend's house. We had a lot of fun.
Today Michael was in a small golf tournament with his friends. He has been gone ALL day. So I've been at home, alone. I did finish reading a book. I was planning on cleaning today but I haven't felt very good all day. I even took a small nap this afternoon. I just feel icky. I'm not sure why. I hope I'm not getting whatever the hell is going around my school.
Well, I give another update hopefully sometime this week.

No comments: