Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, September 11, 2009

Busy and Exciting Weekend!

I'm pretty excited about our busy and exciting weekend.
This evening we took it kind of easy because we know that this weekend we're going to be on the run. We went to La Bonita for supper tonight. I have just been hanging out catching up with some of my friends.
Tomorrow we're headed to Kansas City and Arrowhead. The NWMSU Bearcats are going to be playing against the Pitt State Gorillas. The boys (Michael and his friends) are going to do to some BBQ. They're even pulling the big cooker. So we'll be in KC all day.
Sunday I have to help with Communion and then I plan on doing my homework for all of my classes. Sunday evening is date night for Michael and I. We are going to watch the season finale of True Blood. We're pretty excited about watching the the show. It's our normal Sunday night that we've had ALL summer long.
We'll I better head to bed. Hope everyone enjoys their weekend!!

No comments: