Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Trip to Joe Town

This evening Michael and I headed to Joe town. I was in need for some fleece. I am going to make my niece and nephew tie blankets for Christmas. Our Wal-Mart just doesn't have much of a selection. I had my mom go check out Jo-Ann's fabric in St. Joe and it just so happened that they had all of there non-licensed fleece 50%!!! I was pretty stoked about that. So Michael and made plans to go to St. Joe tonight before the sale ended.

On Monday night Michael went to Spoofhound game... It was freezing so I bailed. It's not my idea of fun to sit in the cold rain all night. They spoofers ended up beating Trenton and have a game this Saturday vs. Carrollton.

Tuesday I had a basketball game I had to go to. My cheerleaders were cheering during the boys game. Michael came for the end of the girls game and stayed during the boys game. He had off for Veteran's day so he helped his dad. At school we had a VERY nice Veteran's day service.

Now... It is time to get caught up on school stuff... and then off to bed!

No comments: