Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thankful for the Quick Week

I am sooo thankful right now that this week has gone by so quickly. I really needed it to! I will admit it... I am one of those crazy Twilight fans! I can't wait until Friday for the movie to come out. I am going to watch it with three of my teacher friends. I am going to basically sprint out of school tomorrow in order to buy tickets for the show and I am planning on getting to the theatre early to get good seats! I just have to make it through today in order to get to the show!
Today is going to be busy but shouldn't be too difficult. I am going to St. Joe this morning on a field trip with my students. We are going to Bishop LeBlond to watch the play Oz. (It's supposed to be similar to the Wizard of Oz but it's cheaper to do because they don't have to pay so much to put it on!) Then we get back at lunch and then they go to computers. They will come back to the room and do math then recess and then reading (since we can't do it in the morning). So it should be a piece of cake day - if you will notice I did say should... something can always go wrong so I am going to pray for a peaceful day. After that I am running home to help Michael pull seven or eight pork butts. My staff at school is doing a service project for Christmas. We are serving at the Shepherd's Kitchen that is run by another church. We are donating the food and our time to serve these people a meal. The Shepherd's kitchen is like a local soup kitchen. So I am doing that from 4:30 to 7:00 tonight. Then GREY'S!!
Like I said, make it through today and I will be floating on air tomorrow.
Saturday we are going to the Bearcats playoff game. I am probably going to freeze but it will be worth it to see Pitt State come here on our home turf! I am really hoping we win and I hope the Spoofhounds do too. They are traveling south for their game this weekend.
Sunday is a shopping trip with my staff from school! (This is why I titled the blog - The Crazy Life of the Casteel's - because it is always crazy around here! )

No comments: