Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Pregnant + H1N1 = Sick Momma

Unfortunately, I have H1N1. Add that to being pregnant and I'm one icky girl. I went to the doctor on Monday and they tested me and I came back positive for the flu. I knew it was bad when my doctor walked in with a mask on her face. She told me I'm not allowed back at school until I'm fever free and feeling good for two straight days. Yesterday I ran a fever all day. The earliest I can be back to school is Thursday. Since I knew I'd be gone the majority of the week I went ahead and wrote lesson plans for the entire week so that I wouldn't have to worry about my sub plans each day. I went into school last night with a mask on and gloves. Before we left Michael sprayed down the whole entire room with Lysol disinfectant spray and Clorox wiped down a lot of surfaces so I wouldn't get anyone else sick. I'm really hoping that I haven't gotten anyone else sick. I'm doing my best to stay away from people. I'm not going to my night class tomorrow night so that I won't get anyone there sick. Really the only place I've been is my room and we wiped down EVERYTHING that I touched and the things that I didn't touch!
Anyway, I am going to go back to sleep. That seems to be all that I do anymore!

No comments: