Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Stressed Out!!!

To say that I am stressed out right now certainly is an understatement! I am currently amazed by the fact that I am still somewhat sane. I have been sooo busy that I am losing track of what I have done in the several days. I have to look at my calendar to remember what I have been up to.

The next two weeks are going to be extremely stressful. This week is Catholic Schools Week. Which means that we are going to be busy everyday with extra stuff to do (make things for parents, going to the movie, doing something for the community, etc.) This cuts down majorly on my teaching time but we'll make it through. The thing that I am the most stressed out about is next week.... We have our Accreditation Teams coming on Thursday and Friday. They will come into our classrooms and observe us teach. At the end of the day on Thursday they will interview all of the teachers. Friday they will go to Mass with us and let us know how we have done on our accredidation. I am so ready for the next two weeks to be over it isn't even funny. I am hoping to find some enjoyment in the next two weeks just so that I can make it through.

With everything that I have to do in the next two weeks I don't know how much working out I'll be able to do. I had been doing sooo good since I started on January 2nd. At this point I don't even know when I am going to find time in the next couple of weeks. I am started to get a little disappointed because of the fact that I have only lost eight pounds and I have worked out 16 days since the 2nd. I know that I've missed quite a few but I just thought I would be getting better results. Right now I feel extremely disappointed with it and frustrated.... I want more results but I feel like giving up. We'll see what happens.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Hope all goes well with the accredidation stuff. Hang in there with the working out. I was very, very good with my diet/workout last week and lost .4 in our biggest loser contest at school. I'm sticking with it this week, b/c in the end I know it will pay off. Tell Mike "Hi" for us and hang in there! We miss you guys! I feel a Maryville trip may be necessary soon!